Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I'm so excited it's summer! But to be honest, I miss school. I know that sounds really wierd, but i miss studying. I miss going to campus, and being productive.

I don't know what's going on with me, but lately I've been feeling so excited. I know that we were placed on this earth for temporary, but I just gotta say I love life. I enjoy every bit of it, even the obstacles and hardships. I always try to stay positive. I'm the type of person who never gives up. When I do something, I do it whole heartedly (sp?) and I work hard for it. Even though I fail, I know that I tried my best for it and that's honestly what matters the most to me. I'm so excited what God has in store for me in the future. I see good things happening, and I know better things will happen in the near future. I think one of the most important things an individual should have is excitement.
If you're excited about life, and have a positive outlook in life, good things will happen. I know that sounds really hard to believe, but I mean everything requires patience and hard work. If you strive to do your best, everything and anything is possible. I'm saying this because I've experienced it, and gone through it. I know it isn't easy to think positive when you're going through hardships, because believe me...it was hard for me, but whenever I'm faced with difficulties, I always flip that problem into something good. I do believe that things happen for a reason, and everything has a reason behind it. (wow what a run on sentence!)

Be positive, and be excited in life! Have faith and expect good things to happen because as long as you believe, you're closer to achieving your wildest dreams :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: