Monday, May 17, 2010

I wish I can express how I truly feel in words. I have all these feelings and emotions inside of me, but I can't put them into words. I don't know how long I've been in this bubble. I wish it was easy for me to handle this situation, but it really isn't. :-/ i honestly don't know how long I can take this anymore. I wish I can follow my heart. I mean, what am I supposed to follow? My heart or mind? The heart is impulsive, but the mind is logic. Heart is what I want to follow, but the mind is like a slap in the face. I think what I fear most is failure. I feel like I should just go for it, take the risk and discover myself, but we all know it isn't easy to do. Well, at least for me :-/ what if I made the wrong decision? That's what I fear most. i dont think anybody in this world gets me or would ever understand this situation I'm in. I know for sure my parents won't. I want to make my own decisions, but I know for one that whatever decision I choose to make, it'll affect my whole family, and everything else that seem to be the reason why I'm still in this bubble.

What am I gonna do?



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: