Sunday, May 30, 2010

I cant believe I'm back to where I've started again. I just cant believe I'm back in this pit. I feel almost stupid, but the funny thing is that even though I'm being bothered, I dont mind. Yea, you ppl who are reading this might say whattt in the world are you talking about? Fair enough. You dont have to understand what I'm talking about. Warning. Dont continue reading!

Honestly, I figured that maybe if I gave it a chance and took that risk, i can see something good out of it. I had hope in it, but the truth is that words dont speak that much louder..actually, not at all. Words doesnt speak at all. Action does. The truth honestly hurts, but it certainly is reality. It's your typical slap in the face. I guess this is something that I must overcome and deal with. After all, time heals everything right? Gosh, I hate saying that sentence. I've said it many times and I cant believe I'm saying it again. ridiculous.

What point am i trying to make here? yeah, good question. Not so sure myself. I guess in all honestly, my point here is that words dont mean anything unless they are put into action. Never trust anybody. You heard me. I dont trust anybody in this world. I dont even trust my own parents. Sounds really awful, but my parents are like any other asian parents. If youre asian, you would know what I'm talking about. Friends? nope, cant trust them either. Guys? certainly cant trust them. It's just so hard for me to trust anybody. I think what my problem is the fact that I trust people's word too easily. I'm too nice, I guess. I want to believe in them, therefore I end up doing so anyways. When I do that, I end up getting hurt in the end. ok, i just read this paragraph and it makes no sense. hahaha.

its 1.30 am right now, and I should be sleeping but i cant. I just wish I can wake up and be the same ol me that I was before. I hate going through this emotional wreck feeling type of thing. I might be a positive and strong person, but in all honesty, I have a sensitive heart. Im not perfect, and its really hard to think positive when youre going through hell. But hey, time heals everything right? I guess this is another one of those life learning experience for me. I dont regret. I never regret. I learn from my mistakes and make sure I dont do it again.

yep, life goes on.

No comments: