Sunday, January 24, 2010

It's been a while since I blogged. I got back from Indonesia last week, and I gotta admit, I miss my family so much. I wish I stayed there longer. It's so hard to leave the ones you love the most, especially knowing the fact that you barely see them. Thanks to facebook and international texting, I'm able to communicate with them. Lol :)

School is starting tomorrow. Whooopah. I'm so not excited. In a way I'm ready to get back on track and start being productive again, but a part of me knows how crazy this semester is gonna be, that's probably the reason why I don't wanna start school! Omg, books are super duper expensive. It's unbelievable. Another reason why I hate school!

Alright, gonna get my beauty sleep. Gotta look fab on the first day right? Haha :) kidding.

Night guys


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: