Thursday, December 17, 2009

If there is one thing I'm not good at, it would be hiding my feelings. I don't think I'm capable of hiding my feelings or put a smile on my face when really I'm not feeling happy. It's easy for someone to say that when they got a problem, its easy for them to hide that emotions and simply put a smile on their faces, acting as though nothing is going on. I can't do that. I've been trying to focus with my finals tomorrow, but I can't even focus a bit. All my friends are telling me how a fool I am for being in the situation that I'm in and for letting it eat up my emotions, but I feel like I rather feel this way then denying it to myself and act as if everything is alright when deep down I'm suffering. I rather feel miserable now then denying it to myself and feel miserable later. Feel me? haha...Oh gosh, why am I even blogging? It's 3am right now, and I should be in bed cause I need to wake up at 6am today, but I felt like blogging (:

What am I supposed to do? I hate hate hate this sucky feeling. I hate it that much that I gotta put that hate 3 times. A part of me wants to believe and listen to whatever my friends are telling me, but a part of me wants to just shut everybody down and listen to myself. I'm torn in between and I hate this situation I'm in. So much hate right? Gosh, I feel like a crazy women right now. No idea.

Ugh, I really hate this. (guess how many times I've said that today?)

No comments: