Wednesday, January 27, 2010

"don't bite more than you can chew"

Spring semester just started yesterday, and I'm already feeling the pressuring kicking in. I thought last semester was hard, but after the first day of class and reading the syllabus, I can say this semester is a whole lot harder. Ugh, did I mention 4 of my classes requires forming groups for this group project and presentation? I don't mind presenting or doing the project-- that's not what I'm complaining about. It's the group part. I don't hate it, but knowing the fact that I'll have to meet with 4 different groups for 4 different classes throughout the semester is kinda painful. I'm kinda the type of person who likes to do things on my own, and not rely on people cause you know you can never trust anybody. Doesn't mean I don't get along with people, it's just that I prefer working alone when it comes to education. I know some people who feels the same way. :) anyways, I shouldn't even be complaining. I got all the classes I need without the need go beg and plead. haha. (sorry for my many grammatical errors in this blog)

Gonna head to bed! Goodnight guys (:


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: