Thursday, January 28, 2010


I really miss my family back in Indonesia. I miss my grandma. I miss my grandpa. I miss my aunt and uncles. I miss my maid. But most if all, I miss thus little girl


When I was in Jakarta, she didn't want to eat, shower, studie with her mom or with the maid. The only person she wanted to be with was me. I've learned to be patient with little kids--trust me, it's not easy. Going back home reminds me how important family really is. You can lose your spouse, bf, or job..but you can never lose your family. When I was in Jakarta for 3 weeks, I got to spend with most of my family members from both my mom's and dad's side. When I came back to the US, I felt a sense of loss. It's like I've got nobody here beside my mom and dad and my grandma. I miss being around my bigger part of the family. It really sucks that they are so far away from me. don't laugh at me, but there were nights where I had tears running down my cheeks because I miss them so much. But knowing that their happy makes me happy and that's all it matters.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: