Thursday, February 04, 2010

Just an update. (:

It's been a while since I blogged. I'm trying to manage my time so I can blog regularly, but with school and assignments in the way, it won't be so often :(

So far, school is doing alright. Not much going on, just a whole bunch of reading and online assignments. Let me tell you I haven't been reading. This is so not me, and I'm not proud of my behavior! I don't think lazy is the word, but I guess I just haven't got my 100% full motivation back. I think I'm still in vacation mode. Whatever it is i need to get my act togeather! On the other hand, I feel like I'm constantly on iLearn's website 24/7. It's ridiculous and disgusting. life is great! Positive! (:

It's really weird how this semester started. I never knew it would end this way, but turns out that things are not meant to last forever.

Goodnight everyone! (:



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: