Friday, September 25, 2009

One crazy week

This week was beyond crazy and tiring :( I had 4 exams, and one more next week. I feel like I haven't even have time for myself. Been waking up super early, sleeping super late and the routine like so continues like that for the whole week. My sleeping hours is so messed up and I feel like I've been consuming myself with so much caffeine and energy drinks just to keep myself awake. On the lighternote, studying does pay off though. I totally feel that studying boosts up my confidence, and my worry level decrease by 50%. haha :) Meaning, I still worry and get nervous before exams, but at least its down by 50%. You know that feeling when you're buzzed? You kinda feel dizzy and light headed right? Thats the way I felt today. I guess its because I didnt get much sleep, so I felt so light headed, almost like the feeling as if you were buzzed. The unfortunates of getting lack of sleep is seriously not fun. I respond to people late and I feel clueless and blank! I had lunch with my friend today, and he asked me why I was so quiet and looked so blank. I simply said, LACK OF SLEEP! Another unfortunate is I get so cranky and moody. Seriously. I felt like everyone was so annoying today. I just felt like slapping each and everyone. haha. sorry. just the honest truth. ^^

To top it off, work was even worser. I spilled 5 bowls of ponzu sauce all over the floor, and knocked down couple glasses of water on the floor as well. Its super embarrassing. Sigh. Today is just not my kind of day. :( I hope tomorrow will be better. I'm just excited for the weekend. Though I have another exam to study for, at least I have a day or two to enjoy before I head back to my torture zone. :)

Ok it's almost 1am and I should be sleeping, but why arent i? I dont know. I'm a stubborn girl, remember? Ok, I should probably go to bed and catch on my sleeping hours.

goodnight guys,
Jess

No comments: