Thursday, September 17, 2009

I thought I would do a short blog before I study. (: I just got off work an hour ago. I feel tired and exhausted, but I have to start studying for my exams next week. This is when I seriously question myself why in the world did I choose to take 6 classes this semester! bleh. \

This week has been so crappy for me. No idea why. I just feel crappy. So many things to do, and so little time. I feel like I lose focus easily over small things, and that's not good. I really need to focus, but I feel like there is so many distractions heading my way. I have family visiting from Indonesia, so I have no choice but to accompany them. My other relatives are also here for a month, so yeah I have to accompany them too. It's just frustrating. I feel bad for not accompanying them, but in the same time, I have so many responsibilities and other things that I need to get done. How in the world am I supposed to prioritize? My family is important, but so is my school work. Sigh...

Sometimes I feel like life is so unfair. I know this might sound selfish, but I don't like not getting what I want. Let me rephrase that. I like getting things my way, and if I don't get them my way, it just sucks. Yeah, I know that sound selfish of me to say, but what can I right? Humans are never satisfied with anything and everything. True, right? I think this is why I've been feeling crappy lately. Aside of my family being here and being busy with the University, I feel like I have drown into a pit of a black empty hole. I think I'm beginning to realize that whatever I did was not worth it, and it sure is not worth my time. I have to admit. I made a huge mistake, and I somewhat regret it. I should have never questioned myself and followed my heart. Now, it's just hard on me. But things happen for a reason, right? Now, I just have to deal with it. SIGH. Bad timing, seriously. I cant lose focus now. Its a sucky feeling. I hate having to deal with the leftover crap. I wish I can blog happy blogs, but right now its just so sucky. :(

Okay this is getting way too long. I need to study! ^^

blessed day,
Jess

---

Lately everywhere I go, I see a resemblance of you...

No comments: