Wednesday, September 30, 2009

wonderful life...

It's been one crazy week! These two weeks has been completely crazy. I've been getting no sleep at all. Exam week sucks. Ruining my life! Yesterday, I slept at 5.30am, woke up for class at 7am this morning, had class from 9am-12pm, had a "break" for 2 hours, but not really considered a break since I was studying for my exam. Took the exam at 2pm, went home, ate, did my two bio report lab, studied for Bio quiz, and now here I am blogging. WHAT A LIFE! I must admit, I like being productive. I hate not being productive, and ok so why am I complaining right? I'm just honestly tired and drained. I feel cranky these past two weeks. I just need sleep, but I feel like if I sleep, I might not wake up or I might lose focus, so I don't sleep. bleh! Today was my last day of exam 1. I can finally rest at least for another 2 weeks before my 2nd exam starts again. I feel really challanged this semester, not only because Im taking 6 classes, but because I feel like for once I'm taking classes that I love, but in the same time its pretty challenging. I dont know if that made any sense, but I think this semester is going to be a great one!

Aside of school, everything has been great. Okay, maybe not so great. Ever since this whole exam started two weeks ago, and the whole lack of sleep situation, everything I do effects the way my mood. I dont feel like doing much. I just want to go home and rest after a long day, and yeah sounds pretty boring, but I dont have any more energy or strength to go out anymore. My friends all think I'm crazy for studying too much. ok enough of the school talk, seriously.

its 1 am right now, and I dont know why im still awake when i should be getting my sleep. Okay, I should probably be sleeping soon. Until then....

Goodnight sweet dreams
<3 Jess

No comments: