Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Time heals everything...

Isn't funny how time can heal just about anything? I was reading through my previous blogs like I always do, and it's been a while since I've mention about it. Time does heal everything. In my case, unfortunately, it took me couple of years to realize and wake up to the truth. I felt so stupid. Sometimes when I think about it, I just laugh it out. I mean, everyone isnt perfect right. I felt so guilty having that emotions and feelings that I know I should'nt be having. But what was I supposed to do? I cant help myself. I feel things for a reason. I think of things for a reason. I dont even know what is the reason, but anyway, time heals everything. I'm happy now, even though it took this longggg to get over it, I think this time I'm starting to realize the truth. I dont feel like a fool. I feel stupid at times for thinking about it, but I dont feel like a fool. I think its normal for humans to think of certain things especially their past and just cant get over it. OH well right? Life is life. Sometimes though, I wish that things couldve been different. I wish that we could still be friends, but I guess some things are just not meant to be permanent in your lives. Some things stays, some things are meant to go. <3

Anyway, fall semester started this week. I am already feeling the pressure. I dont even know what to study for first. It is really frustrating, but I'm trying to be positive about it and go day by day. ahhh. God please give me the strength!!!!

No comments: