Monday, August 31, 2009

Hi everybody,

I'm back to another week of school. I'm actually starting to love this semester more than I thought I would, despite of the hectic and crazy schedule. I think this semester will be by far my best semester. I have a feeling :) My goal for this semester is to aim for A's. It seem so impossible just 'cause I'm taking 6 hard core classes, and considering that I have a not so good time management, but I'm working my butt off just to raise my GPA. Yeah, my GPA isn't looking so good right now, and I have to raise it for internships. AHHH, stressing me out! This is seriously making me go crazy. Sometimes I feel like I dont know how to do everything all at once, and I dont even know if I can aim for 6 A'S, but I really need to raise my GPA. That's probably my biggest concern and goal. PLEASE HELP ME GOD!!! you can do it jess you can do itt...!

I dont have class until 7pm tonight. Sucks, but I dont really mind cause I can actually catch up on my readings the whole day. I really hate night classes, but I rather by night classes rather than morning classes. I just hope this class will be entertaining. On the bright side, I dont have classes on fridays, which means I have a 3 day weekend this semester :) This week, I have a 4 day weekend! Yay to labor day!

Ollright guys, dont even know why I am blogging when I should be reading. Cheers to everyone! :)

blessed day,
Jess

No comments: