Tuesday, September 01, 2009

I'm so excited for this weekend! I have a 5 day weekend. No school friday, labor day on monday, and next week is furlough day, so it means I have a 5 day weekend! I'm starting to like the idea of furlough days! Sucks for the teachers, but we benefit them with days off from school! The only unfortunate thing is that some professors are lame and are not willing to teach certain material that is supposed to be covered on the furlough day, that means we have to learn it ourselves. blah!

I wasnt feeling so well today. Maybe its the lack of sleep I've been getting. Last night, I couldnt sleep until 3-4am ish cause of that caramel macchiato I drank from campus. Yeah yeah, I told you I'm stubborn! I'm bad with caffiene, but I still drink it anyways! I was having runny nose, my throat was itchy, and my eyes felt so heavy. I feel a bit better now because I took a little nap this afternoon. Hopefully I feel better for the weekend! :)

Ok, I dont know why I am blogging when I should be reading! Ok, signing off!

Jess

No comments: