Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hey guys,

I can`t believe summer is coming to an end. I'm actually not sad that summer is ending. This summer went by so slow, and to be honest, I'm excited for school to start. I need something to look forward to. I need to be productive! I miss procrastinating, and staying up late doing papers or studying for exams. I know, believe it or not I am. But I know for sure after a couple weeks of school, I'll be wishing it's the holiday already. :)

These couple of weeks, I feel like I've been dreaming. I feel like I've been living in my own little world. I don't know how to explain it. I miss the feeling. I miss that excitement. I don't know for some reason, I've been so happy lately. I've been waking up in the morning with the biggest smile on my face for no reason at all. I don't know, I feel like words cant even describe how cheerful and joyful I am. There would be times where I just smile and the feeling of happiness is just so powerful that I smile for no reason. haha. I dont know if that made any sense or not. I feel like I'm repeating myself, but you know sometimes happiness can not be bought with money or material. Finding true happiness is surely from within. That sounds really vague, but its so true. As of right now, I feel like my life is so complicated. I dont think anyone will ever understand how complicated it is. Reading my blogs doesnt get you to understand how complicated it is. Sometimes I am that type of person that doesnt like to tell anyone how I feel. I keep it in my heart and in my mind. I learned that its not a good thing to hide things. I shared to a couple of my friends, and honestly, I am so happy to have friends who are willing to listen and willing to help me, even if it is just giving me a simple advice. I know have such great friends, and I am so grateful for it.

I havent decide anything yet. I havent break the egg shell. I dont know if I ever will. I just feel so unright doing it. I guess I just have to hinder myself away from it? I dont know. I really dont know what to do. If you guys are reading this, you might not understand or get anything I'm writing, and thats okay. You can stop reading, cause I'll be talking nonsense from now. ^^ It just feels so right, but in the same time its wrong. I'm really confused and frustrated. I dont know what is the right thing to do, I really dont. Only if life is simple as 1 2 3 right? I think one day, I will break that shell, but for now, I have to keep it to myself. :(

No comments: