Sunday, July 05, 2009

I have been so lazy to blog lately. Usually throughout the day, I would have things in mind and stories to share, but when I get home, I'm sleep til 4 am. On thursdaalready too tired to blog. Either its already too late, or I'm just not in the mood. I twitter instead. Nothing much has been going on. Nothing so interesting? Summer seems so long, and I'm trying to find some activity that will keep me busy. I actually found one, and I'm starting on this project starting tomorrow. I hope by the end of summer, I will be a PRO and hope to jump to the next level.

Lately, I've been sleeping really late. This past week, I've been undergoing a really horrible lack of sleep. I drank coffee and I couldnt sleep till 5.30 am. The next day, I drank green tea that has caffeine, and couldnt sleep til 4 am. The next day, I slept at 3am, woke up at 8am to work the whole day. On saturday (yesterday), I slept around 1am, woke up at 7am for music practice. Ahhh, I'm not getting enough sleep. YEA, its my fault. :( I love coffee, I really do, but I have to stop drinking it! My body cant take any more coffee, or any kind of caffeine. I have jitters and start to shake badly. haizz....I'm so stubborn!

I've been addicted to Prison Break. In fact, I have been watching this show for the past few weeks, everyday! ahhh. It's so addicting. Great show. Great actors. Great storyline. Michael Scofield, a.k.a Wentworth Miller is definetly a hottie! His such a great actor!!! ahhhhh, im in love with him! hehe...

OK im gonna head to bed now. Sorry for this choppy blog. God bless!

xoxo, Jess

No comments: