Sunday, June 28, 2009

Hey everybody...

Hope you guys had a great weekend. As for me, my weekend was alright, except the fact that I think I'm getting sick. I don't know if it was probably the Thai food that I ate today for dinner, or maybe I just caught it? I feel so ill these couple of hours. I feel like throwing up, but it wont come out. My body feels cold, but it's warm. My throat hurt when I swallow. I'm not coughing or have stuffy nose, thank God. I think it was because I went home so late around 2am last night after watching Transformers. I wore shorts and a tank top due to the heat outside (it was hot at night). I hope I get better soon.

Anyway, so far, my summer has been fun/boring/unproductive. I guess its a mix of all three things in some days. I should have taken summer school, but I thought I was going back to Indo that is why I didnt take summer class. I havent gone back for almost 2 years, and although most of my family is here in US, 80% of them are still in Indo, and I just want to see them again cause I miss them dearly. Life in US and Indo' is completely different, totally the opposite. I said once that I dont see myself living there, but I dont mind a vacation. A couple of weeks to a month is perfect for me, but more than 1 month, I dont think I'll be able to stand the heat and crazyness of Indonesia. I cant even stand a day of the heat and traffic!

I'm still working on my OASIS, and hopefully to get it done by the end of july, because I really need to get that out of the way. I'm the Queen when it comes to procrastination. I procrastinate alot, and it's such a bad habit. It's not a good thing, and I'm still learning to stop procrastinating and start DOING IT! I actually take that back. hehe. ^^ I'm not as horrible as you think. I procrastinate, but by the end of the day, I'll feel bad for not doing it, so I end up doing it anyways. I'll feel guilty if I dont! So, I procrastinate, but show some action in the end. Not bad right? hehehe. Talking about procrastination, tomorrow would be a great day to finish up my Oasis because mondays are a laid back day for me.

It's 12 am right now, and I'm gonna try to get some sleep. Need to get as much rest as I can. I slept at 3 am last night :/ Goodnite everyonee.





trying my best....

No comments: