Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Q u i e t

There has been some things in my mind lately that I wish I had the answers to. I honestly wish I knew how my future will be like 3,4,5, or more years from now, but no one can depict the future right? I feel like I'm stuck in between. I feel like I know where my road is going to end, and right now, I dont think I want to end in that road, but I feel like I have no choice. I never thought it would be this hard to decide. I know it is still a couple years down the road, but there are decisions that needs to be discussed and planned before it is time to hit down that particular road. I dont know how my future will be like nor do I know how my life would be like 3-5 years from now, but I just have a feeling 100% that he may want to move back and live there for good, and for me, that is a huge decision. Maybe right now, I'm still close minded. Maybe later on, I will see that its not that bad after all moving out of the US? Maybe...I hope. As of right now, I dont see myself living else where. I honestly want to stay in the US, work here, raise my family here....live here till I die. I honestly dont see myself living back there. Its a huge decision for me. For him, it isnt so complicated, but for me, considering that I was grown here in the US, its gonna be a tough decision for me. Giving up everything...it's unbelievably hard to imagine. I dont wanna think about it, but c`mon, 3-4 years is just right around the corner! time flies by so quickly!

Well, I dont know. I honestly dont think worrying is gonna get me anywhere or give me any solution. I guess I`ll just have to let go and let God do His work. I know that when the time comes, whatever decision I make will be the right decision because wherever God places me, is the place where He wants me to be. :)

goodnight guys.

Jess

No comments: