Monday, June 15, 2009

I had a bittersweet weekend. Started off in the wrong foot, but end the weekend with tears of happiness. I guess that's how I would put it. ^^

I'm so happy that I finally get to understand you more, though sometimes I feel like its hard to understand through your perspective, I've learned to place my position in your foot once in a while. I think now I'm getting a bigger picture, and I've learned to appreciate your hard work and passion you have in your field. Every week seems like I'm less seeing you, considering we only meet twice a week. Work on weekdays, and work on weekends. But I completely understand, you run a business and I know youre just doing you job. I also understand that you are so tired from work on saturdays and just wanna head home and rest, and though my heart doesnt accept, I've learned this week that you truly work so hard, and I'm really proud of you.

Happy big 2, little 4 huntut. I love you.

No comments: