Monday, June 22, 2009

Weekend

I hope everyone had a great weekend, cause I sure did! :) On saturday, I accompanied Jastien at the office for an hour. That was probably the shortest I've hung out in the office on a saturday cause usually it is 6-8 hours long filled with "nothing-to-do-ness". You have no idea how happy I was. I also accompanied him to get a hair cut, which was probably the fastest hair experience. Cutting guy's hair is super fast comparing to women! After that, we had dim sum, then had frozen yogurt, then we went to stroll down in SR, known as Santana Row. I love going there on Saturdays. I never seem to get tired or bored of that place, especially on saturdays! There are always events and music, and the environment is so relaxing! After strolling down in SR, we decided to cook some dinner at home. So, we went to Wholes Food and did some grocery shopping. I love grocery shopping with my hunny. He is the most patient guy ever! hahaa....I spend like, I dont know...hours deciding what to cook and what to buy and all the ingredients and what not, and his just so patient, but so picky! Btw, I love Wholes Food Market. It is probably my favorite grocery shopping market. Nothing compared to Safeway and Traders Joes!!! Too bad there is no Wholes Food near my area. Anyway, after hours of grocery shopping, we went to his place and turned on the grill! Had dinner, and watched endless episodes of Prison Break. I cant get enough of that show. Wentworth Miller is def` a hottie :)

Today, Fathers Day, I went to church and after church I took my family out to dinner. Food was so-so, service was bad. It didnt matter though, because I was surrounded with people who i love. Nothing beats more than a family. Did that make sense? hahaha...

Alright, honestly, I dont like doing these updates and "what I did" sort of thing, it reminds me of English class. Run on sentences...and essays that makes teachers fall asleep.

caio bella, goodnite :)
Jess

No comments: