Tuesday, June 09, 2009

It's been a while since I blogged. I've been enjoying my summer, and even though I spend most of my mondays and tuesdays at home, I feel so relaxed and just love the feeling of sleeping and waking up late. I still havent decided what to do or where to go for this very long summer vacation, but I hope I figure out something soon! I really want to get out of the City, and go some place totally different. I just need to find the right time and the right place. I'm terrible at planning. Nothing ever comes out right, so I'm trying not to plan much. haha...



I'm so tired of san francico's weather. It's been nothing but ugly. These past few days has been cold, windy, not so foggy, but just plain ugly. Today was showering and so so foggy. Hatesss itttttt! I miss the warm hot weather. It doesnt even feel like summer. May it be summer or winter, it is always cold.

Alrighttt, I have nothing else to say for now. Till then :)

No comments: