Monday, June 01, 2009

Another ramble

I'm so excited for tomorrow! Well, kinda. I'm going to Great America with some friends, and yeah, I know it kinda sounds corny but I havent been to Great America since high school and I love love love roller coaster, and Great America is probably the nearest theme parks here in Bay Area (Six Flags is further). The only ride that I dont dare myself to go is Drop Zone, and that's just because I know my body will not be capable to handle Drop Zone. haha....I will not go Drop Zone, and no one better force me to go `cause there is no way I'm riding that monster!

Today I woke up at 12pm. Unbelievable! ^^ My phone was on low bat last night and for some reason I forgot to charge my phone, and that is like the stupid-iest thing ever! So my phone died this morning, and I wasnt aware of the time. Usually, even during the weekends, I would set my alarm clock just so I dont oversleep, but today, my phone died and when I woke up I looked at my big clock and I literally jumped. (aaaaa, excuse me of my grammer n my very very long sentences ^^)

I dont know but for some reason, I've been really into the color blue lately. I bought 3 dresses that are blue. I dont know. Everything I pick out lately is blue and it looks great so that's why I bought it. :) Im not really a huge fan of the color blue itself, but this summer, I feel like blue is really in.

Ok, I'm really sleepy now. I dont even know why I'm blogging. As I'm writing this, my eyes are closing. goodnight everybody. Ill blog more tomorrow when I have enough energy :)

ta ta,
jess

No comments: