Saturday, May 30, 2009

Hey everybody,

I'm so glad to be home. Work was super busy, but it was one of those days where it's busy at every hour. So one hour it's slow, the next hour is busy. Kinda sucks, cause I rather have it busy all at once ^^ This morning I woke up 9.30 am, got ready, and went to downtown to do some shopping :) I havent gone shopping since finals week, and today was such a relieve! I got a cute peacock headband from urban outfitters, and a top from Abercrombie, but it was too big so I have to go back tomorrow to return it. ahhh, I should have tried it on before purchasing it. That's what I get for being in a rush! Tomorrow is another long day for me. I have to wake up at 6am tomorrow for music practice at 7 am for church. aaah, so early. why Adam? why 7 am? why not 8am? hehehe. I hope I can wake up, cause sometimes my alarm clock doesnt ring at all even though I already turn it on! I need a "live" wake up call!

These couple of days Ive been undergoing a major crisis, a.k.a "cankersore". It hurts to the max. It's so painful and disturbing. I cant even eat anything that is flavourful, big, and chewy cause it hurts so bad. A couple of days ago, I went to Chipotle with my friend and bought a burrito and I couldnt even eat that big thing! I gave it to my sis....Yesterday, I ate shabu2, and it was so painful because the sauce was so citrusy. What else? Today, I ate green curry for dinner and couldnt stop tearing up because it was so flavourful that it hurts my cankersore so bad. :( Just when one is healing, I have another one in my tounge. Sorry if this talk is disturbing, but I think its my dentist fault! haha... No, I think I just need to drink more water. Also, I tend to bite my tounge alot so I guess that's why? Ok enough of this talk. I hope it will heal soon, because I can't even smile :/

No comments: