Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Summer time...

It's my first week of summer and I'm already loving it. :) Actually, in some ways I'm enjoying it and in another way I'm not. I love being able to wake up late and not worry about rushing to class, but one thing I dislike about summer is not having anything productive to do. On Monday for instance, I stayed in the whole day doing pointless things such as browsing in the net, laying in bed, and watching tv! You see!? I remembered being in front of my tv for almost 7 hours straight. It's unbelievable. I could have went out, but my friends had work, some in Indo already, and its freezing out....so I guess I should`nt complain right? ^^

I'm still deciding what to do for summer. I'm waiting for Jastien to finish so we can finally decide what to do. So I made a list of what may come this summer :)

1.) Camping in Angel Island (camped here once, its beautiful...)
2.) San Diego (I've been wanting to go SD since December, but never had the chance to!!!!)
3.) L.A again? (never seem to get enough of this city!)
4.) Disney World I (Would be my dream come true to come here again. I've always wanted to go here. Been here once when I was very little but forgot everything.)
5.) Indo` (This was my actual plan to go back, but I'm still deciding whether or not I should go this summer or december. It's pretty late to buy the ticket now since it will get even more expensive especially now that it's summer, but well see.)

So there's my list...I dont think I would be able to go to all 5 places, but I do hope I can go to at least 2/5 places I listed up there. hahaha...For some reason, my plans never work out. Dont know why....You know what's odd? Whenever I plan something, either it doesnt turn out the way I expected it to be, or it just never happens. But when I dont plan, most likely that event will happen. Wierd, huh? Thought so. :/

I'm amazed that it's been weeks since I thought of what I thought was going to be hard to forget. There were many times I wondered why I kept thinking about it all those days, but these few days I've thought of all the possibilities that I should forget it completely, and to my surprise, there is so many things I found that makes me want to let go. Honestly, it was'nt worth it. I think the only reason why I kept holding on was because I liked the feeling. I enjoyed remembering every single thing, because for me, it was precious. But if I remember the opposite of the enjoyment, there was probably more that I can list than the enjoyment feeling.

I'm truly happy and glad to be in the place in here right now. Sometimes I tend to forget and take things for granted, like what I have isnt enough and felt like what I needed was more, but I had the wrong mindset. I'm truly happy that things ended up the way it did, and honestly, thank God I was not stuck there because I would not be able to be loved the way I am loved right now.
I think everyone has their moments. Sometimes it takes time to realize the truth, and right now, I've realized the truth. This time, I'm 100% over with u for sure. Thanks God!

No comments: