Wednesday, May 27, 2009

5 Things that gross me out

There are probably not a lot of things that disgusts or gross me out, but these are 5 things that I find really disgusting. Here goes:

1.) Mice/insects- Anything that has to do with little insects such as bugs, cockroaches, spiders- you name it, gross me out so much! I hate looking at them and being near them. Speaking about it already gives me the itch. Mice also grosses me out. I just dont see why some people find them cute? Rats, mouse....I find them disgusting. I used to live in a house that has many mice, oh gosh, it was disgusting. I cant stand looking at their tails. It freaks me out...

2.) Public Restroom-Most, not all, public restroom grosses me out. If it was a 5-star hotel, or even say a regular hotel, and a nice fancy restaurant, then I dont mind using their restrooms. BUT, if it was mall or a fast food public restroom, I rather not use them. I dont understand why some people do not flush. I mean, I understand it's a public restroom and it is supossed to stink and what not, but please flush. It's not so hard to flush and clean after yourselves, right? ^^

3.) Old men hitting on young girls- I truly truly cant stand seeing old men hitting on young girls. Like I said before, I work in a restaurant, and from time to time, I would get a wink wink, a stare, or a flirty smile from old men. Let me tell you how disgusting it is. Seriously, it's disturbing. I also find guys that already has girlfriends flirting and just staring at other girls very disturbing. It grosses and freaks me out. They should be ashamed of themselves. If you're not satisfied with one girl, then you shouldnt even be in a relationship. I get these alot as well, it just bothers me, because if my boyfriend did that, I'll probably flush him down the drain. Oh yes, I have good eyes. :)

4.) Baggy Pants-Guys with saggy baggy pants to the point that shows their boxers grosses me out. If you wanna show your boxers then you might as well not wear any pants at all? I dont if it's just me, but I dont it attractive at all. It's actually a turn off. Oh, and you know what's funny? Their walk. You know when your pants are saggy, you're not able to walk properly right? Well, their walk is pretty annoying. I guess they find it attractive, I dont know. I just dont see it.

5.) Smokers/druggies- I dont want to offend anyone, but I find people who smokes really grosses me out. I cant stand the smell, I just cant stand being anywhere around smokers. I just find it pointless to buy cigarettes, its expensive and its bad for you. umm, doesnt that ring a bell? Anyway, enough of this talk. Dont want to offend anyone now. As for druggies, I'm not usually around druggies, cause I dont have friends who doesnt them, but people who does drugs does gross me out. Their smell, their actions, everything.

No comments: