Thursday, May 28, 2009

My Obsession of the Day #2


I think I'm going to start having "My Obsession of the Day" entries, because I have so much cravings from time to time...haha.
My favorite snack lately has been a avacado smoothie. Its's yummy, healthy, and its so easy to make. :) Avocado is rich in magnesium that reduces risk of excess belly fat, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and high blood sugar. If you have cholesterol, avacado is a good source of diet. Here is my avacado smoothie recipe (you can find them online, but this is the way I make them. Every recipe is quite alike. Told u its simple!):
-1 large avocado (add more avocado, depending how much you want to make)
-2 teaspoon milk
-1 cup of ice
-sugar (eye ball it)
Blend everything, and you got yourself a yummy avocado smoothie!
I honestly dont follow this recipe. I go by it, but I usually just eyeball how much sugar, ice, milk and avocado I put in. Put as much or as little as depending on your taste. It really isnt hard to make at all, you just need some dedication for avocados! yum ^^

No comments: