Saturday, April 18, 2009

late night blog, once again :)

It's almost 2 am, and I wanted to blog a bit. This is going to be a very short blog. I'm so exhausted from work. I do need rest because I need to save my energy for the weekend to study for my exam. :( I wish exams didnt have to land on Mondays. I rather have it on Fridays or any other days of the week, just not Mondays. Maybe I'll go for a massage tomorrow or something. I really need a good body massage! My whole body aches, you dont even know! But overall, I enjoyed work today. I love working with my best coworkers...their like friends to me. I dont even consider them as coworkers. haahah :)

For once, I'm not as excited that its weekend. ughh....I hate the feeling of having exams, especially two days in a row! The feeling of not studying yet leaves me a sense of guilt. I'm pretty comfortable with the exam for Monday, but the one for my finance class is a killer. I just need to pass that class with a B and I'll be ok. youu cann doo ittt!!! Anyway, I've been really addicted to this Indonesian reality show called "Termehek Mehek". Ive been watching that on youtube for the past few weeks and i love it. It's basically a show about someone who lost contact with their friend, parents, or bf/gf and they want to find them, the team will try to find them. I dont know how to explain it. I'm really bad when it comes to explaining things...haha. But check it out, IF ur Indonesian ;) (text only in indo') Many people thinks its like a drama. Scripted, and staged. But i dont think so. The word "termehek mehek" means "crying"....and from my POV, I can definetely differentiate between real tears and fake tears. Its real people, its not staged!

Ok, this is getting way to long. I'm gonna head to bed nowww...my comfy bed. ^^ Goodnight :)

No comments: