Monday, April 13, 2009

Just an update

Happy Monday everyone...

Today was quite a productive day, but it could have been better. I'm sitting in front of my laptop right now, trying to finish up some quizzes while blogging. I've been having a tummy ache since yesterday night. I dont know if it's food poisening or maybe I ate the wrong food today or something. It hurts so bad, it feels like someone is pinching my stomach. Is this what pregnant woman have to go through? I heard from my mother that when youre giving birth, the pain feels the same pain when you have a tummy ache but even 1o times worser. Ouch! I could sort of feel it now.

Anyway, I have a long day tomorrow. Like I said, tuesdays isnt my favorite day of the week. In fact, I hate it so much!!! But what can I do right? Face it Jessica, face it...deal with it! :)

Lately Ive been sleeping real late. When the clock strikes 2 or 3 am, I question myself what am i still doing up. hahah. ^^ Its bad to sleep late, but I dont why I keep doing it. Maybe my body is prone to sleeping late? Right now, my eyes feels so tired and feels like its forcing me to shut my eyes but I still have these quizzes to finish. :/

Yesterday was Easter, and honestly, I wish I could have spend my Easter day at my church, but since my parent's friend which is a Pastor invited us to his church, I had no choice but to go. I felt bad for not going because they are like a family friend to us. Weve known eachother for such a long time now, so we went there and supported them. Comparing their church to our church, its totally different! Our church is more modern, theirs are more traditional and did i mention most of the congregation is old people? hehe....not bad though. They were really nice people, very welcoming.

Ok guys, I'm gonna head back to my quizzes. I dont even know why I'm blogging. I have nothing else to say! Ill be back when I have better things to say. caio bellla...

Jess

No comments: