Saturday, April 11, 2009

the little simple things in life

As years gone by, I see the many differences and improvements I have made in myself. I dont think anyone is perfect, in fact, no one is perfect. Everday, I learned the little simple things in life that I never knew about. I've learned to understand people more, be more patient as a person, but above all, I've learned and allowed challenges to come to me. If you dont know me, I'm just like your normal average girl, or "woman" may I say. But there are plenty of things about me that is not perfect, and I just wish so much that I can change these little things that I dont like about myself, but I realize that I am who I am, and God created me in my own way for a purpose. I'm not talking about physical appearance, but what I'm trying to say is the inner beauty, the foundation that makes you, you. I feel like there is so many little personality-type-error that I have in myself that I wish I didnt have. Can a person really control their feelings? I dont know if I can. I`m the type of person who talks right out without thinking, most of the time. Dont get me wrong, I have respect for people, but sometimes I say things that I dont mean and some people get the wrong impression. Maybe there's just some things in life that i dont understand. Sometimes I dont get myself either. I'm a very simple person, but I make my life so complicated! I analyze everything and just about anything. I dont know if thats a good or bad thing. Maybe life is a big question mark? There are no answers to everything. Sometimes I just wish I wasnt so complicated and analyze every bit of everything. I wish I was more patient...more open minded to things. Well, dont get me wrong, I am...but there some things that people see that I dont see or understand. Is this blog confusing you? I thought so. I'm confusing myself too. I guess the person that really truly knows me is God alone. Honestly, the only thing that keeps me strong is Him. Without him, I dont think I`ll be able to face the challenges everyday. With Him, I feel so safe and secure. I have faith, and I know that faith is from Him. People will always change, things will always change, but our God will always remain the same. Nite bloggers...

No comments: