Wednesday, March 11, 2009

updates & spring break

hey everybody!!!!!!

I'm feelin` great today, for some reason. THANK GOD finance exam are over. Yesterday was probably the most craziest and busiest day I've ever had to gone through so far this year. I stayed on campus for almost the whole day. I studied like I've never studied before...and I actually did pretty well. I felt somewhat confident but there were some questions that I wasnt sure of. I hope I did well....I heard my prof curves real good, but if someone aced the exam, then most likely its going to screw us all over!

Anyyyway, today I had class from 9-12pm, then went home...watched some lectures for a good 3 hours and now here I am...just chilling on a nice afternoon. Ahh, I feel so productive today! I think once I get in that "study/productive mode", I get used to it..and studying just becomes a habit. Like yesterday, I studied the whole day, and after the exam, I felt a sense of accomplishment and today, it just makes me wanna do better. haha...Let's hope this long enough...

Today is suchhhhh a beautiiiifullllll day. Its been sunny these couple of days but also cold and windy. For some reason, today is just simply beautiful. Wish I didnt have so many things to do, or else I'll be enjoying the sun ;) Hmmm...what else? I'm just trying to kill some time. I dont know why. Today I feel so happy and JUST GREAT! I think it's the weather...the smell of the bbq that i can smell from below my balcony...the fresh spring breeze...ahhhh so lovely. ^^

I cant wait for spring. I havent planned anything yet, and I'm trying not to plan anything because everytime I plan things, it never turned out the way I want it to be. So I guess well just see what happens? Spring though, is just right around the corner. I want to shop mad but i got to do some savings for the summer :) I feel like there is always a need to spend everyday. Like yesterday, I had a finance exam, and I figured I needed a financial calculator, so of course I bought one. When I opened the case and tried to work with the calculator, i couldnt figure how to use it! it wasnt your normal scientific calc`. crazy! It was the most hardest thing i had to deal with! the manual didnt even helped. So i went to the bookstore, and I wanted to return. But guess what? They didnt let me. The people in the sfsu bookstore suck so bad. SO MEAN, not polite and rude. They said because I opened the case, I'm not able to return it. I was so mad!!!! $40 down the drain. So yes...I need to start saving big time, not because of this incident, but just because there sometimes temptations gets in the way, and that feeling of "I JUST GOT TO HAVE THAT" kind of feeling. so yes, LETS start saving, shall we?

Because I dont want to plan spring break, the places that I have in mind are Tahoe, San Diego or LA, or Vegas? Well see...I've been to Lake Tahoe, LA and Vegas, but I dont mind going there again. I really want to go disneyland..and SD, the zoo and the sea world there. I heard its amazingly beautiful. ^^ Vegas...hmm, who doesnt want to go vegas? Now, that I'm 21, I can do some gambling....ha ha...just kidding? Tahoe...I dont know. Jastien wants to go there, but I really dont want to go there, considering the fact that I've been there so many times before. Well see though. If those 4 places dont turn out good, then I dont mind staying in the city. Maybe go to Montery Bay (ALWAYS WANTED TO GO THERE) or have some bbq and beach :)

Alrighttt, this is getting way too long of a update. Thanks for reading and I'm offff.

mUahhhh,
Jess

No comments: