Friday, March 13, 2009

hey everybodyy,

I just got home from work a couple of hours ago. took a shower, and now here I am relaxing. TGIF!!! Theres a change of plan tomorrow ^^ Not going to Napa Valley, but Montery Bay. I have been wanting to go there for so long now. Jastien loves aquariums and animals...I dont know why? The reason why I wanted to go there is cause its near Pebble beach and Caramel. If you havent been to Pebble beach, you should go there. The sand is so soft...feels like heaven. So I'm pretty excited....but lets hope he doesnt ruin it by waking up late!!!! Work was pretty busy though. Better than yesterday, but not good enough for a friday night. Usually it'll be packed with people waiting, inside & outside, but i guess it makes sense why it has been slow this couple of days: economy. :/ Dont wanna get into that. haha...

I have been thinking alot lately. With the crazy budget cuts, and considering that next semester and next year will get even worser, I have been thinking to transfer out of SF State. I have always wanted to graduate from one University. The whole transfering process is too hectic and complicated so to speak. But this problem is truly affecting me so much. I hate having only 3 classes, because I'm so used to having more classes. This whole budget cut crisis is just slowing me down from my graduation day. I really do want to get out asap, but with the economy like this, I know the only thing I can do is try to do the best I can and rise above mediocre. Honestly, I really dont think America can regain its economy back, at least not for a few years. What do you think? I heard the SJSU isnt experiencing a whole lot of budget cuts...that's really odd to hear. I wonder if other states are facing budget cuts as deep as us! I need to do some research before I TRANSFER out. haha...

I have always wanted to transfer out to Ohio State University. I was planning to study there after high school, but it is pretty far, and I dont know anyone there. I've always been fascinated about that school....I dont know why. Its always good for a change, you know? Ive always been this city girl. I love the noisy streets and crowded areas, but maybe moving to a whole new city that isnt so crowded like SF can be a good change. This is just something for me to consider. Theres alot of planning and saving up to do, but if anyone can do it, I can do it. Theres no doubt at all. I think the only thing I will fear is change and living alone. Ive always wanted to experience that independency, but to think of it again, it can get really tough. Especially i dont really know anyone there. Maybe one day Ill visit the city and get to know the place a little more just to get comfortable before really considering it. ^^

I can`t believe its already March! Time does go by really fast. It feels like it was just December. I really dont like the way time ticks by so quickly. I just want to savor each and every moment I can, while I can. Looking back, it only amazes me how great our God really is. He stood by me in every step I took, and He is still by me until today. I made mistakes in the past, and sometimes I choose the wrong path, but He is still good and continue to fulfill his promises for me. I remembered when I was still in high school, I was still this little naive girl, but as years flew by, it makes me laugh at all the funny n` "dumb" things I did back in hgh school. I gained some friends & lost some friends. Most relationships and friendships I encountered in the past, I knew it wasnt going to last. I still talk to some of my old friends from time to time but i guess everybody has changed so much since then, and everyone has their own hectic life of theirs. I dont blame `em. I have my own busy life to handle.

And for relationships I've lost in the past, all i have left is my memory with them. I really do miss it. I just wish that we could still be friends, but having a friendship is just like having a relationship. It takes two to make it work. I cant force someone to continue to be friends with me if what they want is not what I want. It makes me more aware now as who my true friends really are. Maybe someday Ill get to see them again...

No comments: