Tuesday, March 17, 2009

ill always miss you daisuke.

Hey guys...

These couple of days, since yesterday, hasnt been so pleasant. I just heard from my co worker that one of other co worker has just passed away from a motorcycle accident in millbrae. I was never close to him, but we did worked togeather and he was one of the friendliest guy I've ever met. I really do miss him. The last time I saw him was last thursday after work. I gave him my last hug. It is so wierd because that day, I was crossing the millbrae bridge and saw a accident, and who knew it was him that was laying down in the street. It's hard to even write this, but I feel like he deserves this. Its all of sudden you know? I dont think its fair for him to leave. I dont know this has to happen to him. I try not to think about it, but whenever my thoughts wander off to different things, i always stumble back to the thought of him and it hit me bad, that his really gone for good. I just cant believe youre gone daisuke. This really hit me hard. I realize that God can take anyone in anytime. I learned to be more thankful for everything and everyone that I have in my life. It just makes me realize that anyone you love can just leave you in a instant. I learned now...I learned to show my love to those I never show love to. I give my condolsence to his family. I know how much pain they are going through. I miss you dai. It seems unfair to us, but I know youre in a better place. Ill always keep you in my memories. love ya buddy. :)

No comments: