Tuesday, March 03, 2009

gloomy rainy afternoon...

Today is such a gloomly day. In fact, it's been gloomy for weeks now. :( sucks so much. I miss the sunny days in san francisco but lately it has been nothing but rain and dark clouds. It was good for a change but now it's just getting annoying. I cant even go out....and the fact that i have to wear bundles and bundles of clothing is ehhhh....annoying.

Lately, my back has been hurting so badly. I dont really know why or the cause of it, but I guess since I work in a restaurant, I've been carrying heavy plates and doing heaving chores, walking by here and there, running from front to back, so i guess thats the cause? But i've been working in the resto for 2 years now and I was perfectly fine before? I dont know. I just hope it heals soon and hopefully its nothing worse.

I have night class at 7-10pm tonight and let me tell you how muchhhh i dont want to go. I was planning on skipping tonight since its raining and I'm sick, but I just realized that I have an exam for this class so I have to go!!! I really really hate coughing, I mean who does? I hate it when my throat itches and I have to cough like a million gazillion times and when i cough my back starts to hurt. UGHHH ok jess, stop procrastinating.

Changing subject, I'm planning and creating on this project of mines. I've been wanting to it for a long time but you know? I never have time! THATS ALWAYS AN EXCUSE! :) But i just realized that it doesnt or wouldnt take much of my time and maybe if I start on it soon, ppl would love it and maybe I can start a small business out of it or something? I dont know, it's just a thought. Well see how it goes. I'll update you all more on that later. ;)

Yesterday night, I watched the season finale of the BACHELORS. omgg it was so dramatic!!! i mean, considering the fact that it was the most craziest thing that happened in bachelor history. A part of me hates Jason for ditching Melissa, esp on national tv, but a part of me also understands that we shouldnt live our lives in regrets and I did understand why he did what he did. But one thing i didnt understand was the fact that he had to ditch her in front of America? I mean, cmon? what is there left to say if it wasnt PLANNED OR STAGED in the first place? I think there was something fishy going on behind all of this? Wish the best of luck to molly and Jason!

Olrightttt, thats it for now. gonna get some rest before i head to campus. haiizzzzz :(

`blessd day,
Jess

No comments: