Saturday, February 28, 2009

30 interesting facts about me!

I got this from a friend of mines in facebook n decided WHY nottttttt list 30 interested facts about me. I know YOU are interested :) shall we begin?

1.) I buy a whole lot of make up products, but I barely use them!!!

2.) ln high school, I would go shopping every week that I had to hide my shopping bags so my
mom won't find out. hahaha

3.) when I was a teen, I had so much acne that my mom would take me to the dermatologist every week!

4.) I'm very open minded n open to anything. Sometimes, i'm a bit too open, hahah...that's a bad thing man!

5.) my parents n friends thinks I talk much...very annoying they say.

6.) I'm a very productive person. (or at least I try to be.) Im not the type that would give up that easily.

7.) dislike people who are so fake n two faced. Be real!!!

8.) I really don't care what ppl say or think about me. They have their own opinions.
9.) I could live and eat sushi or shabu2 for the rest of my life !!! Lovess it.

10.) I can't swim in the deep water. I drowned before, since then, I never ever ever dare to be near the deep end.

11.) i'm a neat freak. I like to organize and make sure everything is clean!

12.) I brush my teeth 3 times a day..hahah.

13.) I pray before I eat any meal, before I go to sleep, when I wake up n before each exam. Don't get ms wrong, I'm not one if those highly religious ppl, but I do believe that prayers changes everything.

14.) when I first got my debit card, I got charged $500 for over using my limit!!!!!! I didn't know, I was naive. Heheh. Crazy me.

15.) I miss my family n friends in indo n some here in the u.s that I barely see or talk. Miss u all !!!

16.) most people think Im snobby or "stuck up " because of the way I look. U really hate ppl who judge me without getting to know me first. Who are you to say I'm snobby? That's just the way I look! I'm a kind gal at heart. Plis stop making false judgements.

17.) always wondered what I would look like with my hair short. I will neverrr cut my hair short. I'm addicted to long hair, hahah...

18.) can't stand or be around people who smokes and talk bad words,, aka potty mouth. Didn't your mama teach u better than that???!

19.) If I go shopping, I would stay in a store for 2 hours the most. I'm such a undecisive person!!!

20.) I would love to travel some day with my hubby or family. Explore new countries, their foods n lifestyle.

21.) always think how my life would be if I won the lottery! Yea baby!!! :). I would help those who are in need first then give to my church, n then I can spend ittt like water!!!!

22.) I have big dreams n ambitions. The question is, will I ever accomplish all if them? Mmmm, maybe. Well see...

23.) don't believe the saying, "love at first sight", because my first love failed, but, how fortunate I am to find someone so special in my life. ^^.

24.) I care too much about my skin n hair. I'm a freak!!!!

25.) lovessss to cook n try out new things with food. I'm not a great cook, but I love to cook. Maybe one day I can become like a super expert chef like my mommy.

26.) I love cereal from the bottom of my heart! I can eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner! Love the ones with the granola. Add some strawberries n banNnA n I'll have myself a fiesta! :)

27.) I suck at sports. All kinds of sports! I can't ice skate or rollerblade. It took me a good 5 months to learn how to bike! Hahaha...the only sport I enjoy is running n exercising.

28.) I used to be 130 pounds. Imagine that! Super fat n chubby. Then, I lost a whole lot of weight to 80 pounds. I was nothing but bones!!! Believe it or not. I would see a doctor every week for a year. Now, I'm good n stable. Mann, what a devastating year! ^^.

29.) I over analyze just about everything. Don't know if that's a good or bad thing. :/ Also, I'm good with remembering things. I have sharp eyes, mind and ears.

30.) I could write more about me, but too bad I can only write 30 facts. I guess you just gotta befriend me. Heheheh ;)Before I end this, one last thing. I have hots for decent looking white guys! Hahaha.

No comments: