Monday, March 23, 2009

another random blog

Hey everybodyyy,

How was everyone's weekend? MINES SUCK. Yea, unfortunately my weekend was a nightmare. :( But the good news is I'm finally on spring break! I am super happy. I love the feeling of waking up late and not worrying about being late to class. I love the fact that I dont have to set my alarm clock 7oclock am in the morning. But unfortunately, I do have some work I have to get done for my marketing class online. :/ I'll probably do that tomorrow. Ahhhh, today was very very unproductive. I stayed home all day. Woke up at 11 am, cooked breakfast for him and watched t.v the entire day!!!!!!!!!!! IMAGINE THAT. I havent done that for such a long time now, considering that fact that I have morning class. I love the feeling of being a potatoe couch, but it feels like I'm being a bum in the same time! hahaha. Tomorrow will be productive, I hope.

Before I forget, I wanna send my March birthday wishes to all the birthday gals and guys out there. Dhita, Della, & Chandra. Hepppi bday you guys!!!

Remembered I colored my hair black a month ago? Well guess what? It turned back to my natural hair color before I dyed it black, which is brown :/ I thought the brand I used was pretty good considering that it was a Japanese brand. Turns out it wasnt as great as Loreal. The reason why I didnt use Loreal is cause I dyed it black once before in high school, and the result was completely hideous. It was not your natural black hair color, it looked like someone painted a black paint all over your hair. That 's why I didnt chose Loreal to color my hair black. Oh well, its okay. Bf likes my hair color brown/light brown...I like it darker. I wont color my hair lighter FOR YOU! hehehe.. ^^ I just like that natural brown, not those light brown/japanese girl slutty light brown color. (dont know how else to explain it) nono, just not me. Umm, I think I want to grow my bangs out this time. I've been having my bangs pretty short for the last couple of months. It's just so hard to take care of my bangs! I think this time I'll grow it out up till my chin and then go to the salon n let my hair dresser do their thang! hehhee.

Every sunday after church, it has been a routine for me and my bf to watch CSI MIAMI togeather. oh goshhhh, when it comes to CSI, I'm addicted to it! It's so interesting and I cant even take my eyes off the tv. Usually it plays from 9 pm to 1 am, back to back. So me and jastien would watch it continously until we fall asleep, and until it's time for him to go home. hehehe. Must watch it. ^^

I know this blog is pretty useless. Just updates, randomness, and nothing else to say. Hmm....I dont know what else to say. I'm just wasting time...tu tu duu, life is good.
Ok guys, I have nothing else to write. I'll write more when i have something GOOD to share and worth writing.

Until then, caio bella...
Jess

No comments: