Wednesday, February 11, 2009

"Top 5 Destination Places I want to go before I die"

I`ve always wanted to travel. Who does`nt want to travel all over the world? Although there are many MANY MANY places that I want to visit, I know its just too impossible. So I roughly cut them down to 5, and these top 5 places are a must go places before I die. :)

(1.) Alaska

I know. You must be wondering 'why in the world would you go to Alaska?' I dont know why. I've always been fascinated by the wonders of that place. The snow...The mountains...the weather...talk about whales! I want to experience the lifestyle of the people that lives there. Their lifestyle must be different then mines, since Alaska is nothing but snow and mountains? I want to at least have the experience before I die. Oh, and do people really live in igloos? (sp?) hahah....duhh, i dont even know.

(2.) Paris, France

Who would`nt want to go to Paris!? Paris, in my eyes is one of the most romantic must go places, and yes, I will go there someday :) The fashion...The city...The food...the lights at night..it's simply wonderful. Of course, someday when I'm married, I will go there with my hubby. The main reason why I want to go there is for its fashion. Although I cant draw or design clothes or what not, I always admire those top designers and I'm truly inspired by those top models i see in the runway. Maybe someday I can be part of the fashion industry, but for now, all i can do is try to be successful in whatver I'm doing, and maybe...just maybe, in the future fashion may be my calling.

(3.) Bahamas

When I was deciding what island I want to visit, I felt stuck. There is Hawaii, Cabo, Bali...and many many other islands that would be so romantic to go to especially for honeymoon. heheh. But, again, I'm fascinated by the beaches there. Seems so relaxing and one of the hit places I would want to go for my honeymoon. But again, I cant decide that now. I know I would change my mind overtime...haha. If you guys dont know me, I'm in love beaches. I love it, especially on a beautiful sunny day. I can lay down in the beach the whole day, watching the waves and just enjoying the weather without being disturbed.

(4.) Africa

I have a passion to help the people of Africa. If I had the fund to help them right now, I would go there in a heart beat. I've seen many commercials/donations in TV of those kids in Africa that is in deep need of food, shelter and education. But i dont trust those people that holds those donations. I would donate if I knew where my money is going to, but the truth is we dont know where the money is going. They advertise saying that our money will help the people of Africa, but honestly, I would just go there myself and give money, food, toys etc...MYSELF. Maybe that time isnt anytime soon, but I want to go there someday, and I will help even if I cant help anyone. I'm aware that the cost to even going there is very costly, and yes, its very corrupted, but if I was rich or if i HAD enough money to help those people, I would. Again, its my opinion, noone has to agreee with ME.

(5.) empty

I left the last one empty, because it can be anything? Ill leave the 5th one blank for me to decide later. Theres just too many places to decide to go, its so hard to decide.

If people want to comment and say bad things about my blog then you might as well not comment, because it is my blog, and clearly, I can say whatever I feel like saying. So, if you have your opinion, write it in your own blog, ok? thank you :)

2 comments:

REGIEレジ said...

I completely agree with everything you said.

Good job!

あなたは優しい人ですよ!

Anonymous said...

You shold go to Germany that place is beautiful.