Sunday, February 15, 2009

Hi everybody...

Happy Valentines day to everyone and to all you lovers out there! I hope ya`ll had a great valentines day, cos I sure did! Thanks hun for the roses, they are beautiful and also for the romantic dinner....(although I had a wrong choice of entree.) ^^ Cepet bgt ya rasanya...uda 2 taon kita pacaran. aku bersyukur bgt for everything that you`ve done for me selama 2 taon ini. aku percaya the best is yet to come... So overall, Vals day this year was quite a success, despite the fact that it was raining hard and we didnt bring any umbrella at all! But anyway, i enjoyed it to the fullest.

Its almost 12.30 am n` I'm not sleepy yet, though i should be sleeping cause i need to wake up super early to study for my mgmt exam on monday! ughhh...

A few days ago, my friends and I was talking about our greatest pet peeves and I just thought of sharing it with you guys since its late and I CANT SLEEP yet... hehhee...There are 3 major petpeeves that I just cant stand at all. Dont take it offensive or personal in any way, this is just been my main petpeeves that i personally can NOT stand at all.

First, I can not stand prank callers. I dont understand what's their deal. What do they get out of it? It annoys me so much, and its the most immature and foolish act you can ever do. Ever since last year, I've been getting prank calls from some annoynomous person and that block number has been calling me several NUMEROUS times every SINGLE day. And i dont mean calling and hanging up. They would call me very late at night or sometimes in the morning, and they would call me constantly without speaking. Its completely unneccessary. A few weeks ago, that same person called me 52+ time constantly. It was to the point that I felt harassed. Grow up n` get a life. I used to laugh about it, but now its not even funny anymore. Its a form of harrassment and if i could track that person down, I would in a heartbeat. I would be thrilled and love to know who has been prank calling me these past couple of months. But... I finally changed my number, and so I guess I'm save now.

Second, people who hate or dislike me for no complete reason. Dont get me wrong, I could care less if people dislike me for whatever reason, but its the fact that some people who hates me doesnt even know the real me. It just bothers me because I obviously did`nt do anything to them, and here, they are hating me. Why? i dont understand you. If you dont like me, that's fine. If you want to criticize me, thats fine with me too. But at least give me a concrete reason as to why you dislike me. And if i hurt anyone or said something wrong, then I'm sorry. But there is no reason to hate and criticize people that you dont KNOW at all. Get to know the person before you make any judgements. I used to be one of them, but I realized that it was wrong. I know that I'm not perfect as a person, and i would love to be better, that's why i chose to stop criticizing people by the way they look, especially. I realized that people who criticize other people are`nt satisfied with their own life. Look yourself in the mirror...Please, noone in this world is perfect.

Lastly, i dont know if this is considered as a petpeeve, but i am realllllyyyy realllllyyy reallllyyyy disgusted by people who CAN NOT flush the toilet in public restrooms. SERIOUSLY, it's really disgusting and unrespectful to other people. Is it so hard to just flush after yourselves? I really can not stand bathroom stalls that are dirty. I understand that "public" restrooms arent supposed to be clean and shiny, but it's really not that hard to flush the toilet!!!

No comments: