Wednesday, February 18, 2009

randomness

hey all,

I hope everyone's havin a great week, `cause I sure didnt! My exam on monday didnt went so well, and maybe yall might be thinking that it's just an exam...BUT for me, it's not just an exam. For once, I really studied super hard, stayed up until morning, working my a** off, and guess what? right when I got the exam, I went completely blank. This never EVER NEVER EVER happened to me before, and I was devasted! Seriously....I even cried. I know, I'm such a crybaby, call me sensitive! i dont care! It was such a bad way to start my week. And you know what's even worse? I had past exams from my friends, and not just me, but everyone who is in that class has the old exams. I studied almost everything, and you know what? the exam version i recieved was the SAME exact version of the old exam. I reviewed it right before I stepped into that class; the chamber of death! and guess what?! I WENT BLANK! Do you have any idea how devastating that is?! I literallly couldnt think. I HAVE ALL these formulas...MC=MR, on and on and on....and I was just completely blank. Man..it was the worse day of my life, Im tellin u! But.....I learned my lesson. I learned that I SHOULDVE gotten enough sleep before the exam, and maybe i should have studied more? The only thing that I couldnt accept till now is the fact that i went blank when really, i KNEW the answers to everything. :( I dont know whats up with me and exams man...its like bad luck everytime i walk in for a test. NO KIDDING....Anyways, I will do better next time. I WILL. :)

This semester I'm only taking 2 classes which equals to 9 units. it sucks really bad. I've never been in a position where i took only 3 classes. Im so used to taking alot of classes, and this semester is kind of new to me just taking 3 classes. It's not pretty laid back though, considering the fact that all my classes are one of the hard core classes in the business department.

ill post more later, my show is coming on soon!!! hahah sorry! :)

blessed day,

jes

2 comments:

REGIEレジ said...

You shouldn't stay up all night studying next time. Rather than cramming all in one night, study little by little a week in advanced.

And it's ok, we can take art in the summer, we'll get A's i promise :).

Unknown said...

yes, we will :)