Wednesday, February 04, 2009

hey everybody...

I know I havent blogged in a while. I've been getting used to my schedule for school and though it is not as scattered as last semester, and though i only have 4 classes, most of my classes are full of mathematics! Unfortunately, I didnt get in to the other 2 classes that I want to take, but I guess everything has its own reason and purpose. Maybe its better off for me to take 4 classes instead of 6 because the courses I'm taking this semester is truly a super killer!!!

Anyway, enough of school. I'm actually in starbucks right now, drinking signiture hot chocolate as usual and trying to finish up some marketing assignments! I love taking online classes but there are the goods and bads of it. The good is that it's very convenient. You can listen and take quized whenever you want, upon your own avaliability. But the bad is that I tend to get lazy and procrastinate. But this semester, I'm aiming for all A's and B's. Hopefully, I can earn it :)

My friend just downloaded my webcam in my computer and I'm super excited to use it!
olllright guys, gotta head back studying x(

bless`d day,

Jessica

No comments: