Thursday, February 26, 2009

clean n clear!

Lately, I've been feeling so tired. Even though I'm not working or just had one class a day, I could feel so exhausted. I think I found my answer. I need more sleep! Lately, I've been sleeping really late, around 1 or 2am. Maybe to some people 2am isnt considered late, but for me that's considered late! I learned that if you sleep early, around say 10pm, the next morning, you'll feel more energized n you will regain more strengh. My sister has been sleeping earlier than me n she told me that it made a real difference of sleeping early. It's good for your health and for your soul. I tried it last week, slept at 10 n guess what? I couldn't sleep! I laid in bed till 12.30 n that's when I fell asleep. Maybe I'm not used to it yet, cause sleeping late has always been a habit for me, but if I tried to sleep at 10 from now on and give it a try for maybe a week or two, then maybe sleeping early can be a new habit. My body will of course be used to this newschedule of mines. So how about we give it a try? Did I also mention that getting good enough of sleep is good for your skin as well? Yea, I did some research. Getting a good amount of sleep is one of the many ways to balance our your diet. Your skin needs rest to rebuild and repair itself. Talking about skin, brings me to my next topic.

Have you ever want to have clear and beautiful skin? I truly envy those who have clear and flawless skin. Lately, I've been having breakouts around my forehead and chin area. Their not one those big red acne, but their so tiny n I just wanna poke em n get rid of em!! I've always been so worried about my skin, face and hair. Those three physical attribute is what I really care about the most. My skin and my hair is llpsuperrrrrr sensitive. My skin isn't oily, but it gets dry easily. Same goes to my hair, it gets dry n I hate it! (hair will be a whole new topic) but anyways,I've been getting these little acne and it driving me nuts. If I were to take a picture of it, I don't think you would be able to see it, but it's obvious for me. When I went to see a dermatologist in indo, the doctor told me that the food you eat has a big impact on your skin (especially chocolate and peanuts). But when I saw the dermatologist here in america, they told me that food doesn't affect your skin whatsoever, and it was just a myth. You know that saying, "you are what you eat", I do actually believe in that.

I'm trying this new thing where i eat less greasy food. In fact, I'm trying not to eat greasy foods at all! Usually, I dont really eat foods that are deep fried anyway. I dont eat mcdonalds or any kind of fast food unless im in a road trip which is like twice a year. So, i guess thats a good thing. ^^ Although the food you eat dont really take an effect of your skin, balancing our nutrition is so important. I'm consuming a whole lot of water and soymilk so my skin will be smooothhh smooth smoooth! im a sucker for clear skin and smooth hair! hahaha....call me crazy. Eating fruits and veggies are also an important diet for your skin, and not to mention, its good for you too! I cant live without fruits and veggies.

Anyways, i hope my plan works out. Getting enough sleep, eating healthier...well see about that! `till then bloggers ;)

blessed day

5 comments:

REGIEレジ said...

i have this like bump thing near the side/bottom on the left of my chin area towards the ear. it's like a bump/pimple watchama call it. lol. and it doesn't seem to want to go away. ahaha. what do you recommend? lol :P

Unknown said...

what face cleanser do you use? maybe you can start by not eating so much fast food. lol....you know what i mean.

REGIEレジ said...

I use olay regenerist with microbeads and also cetaphil soap free cleanser at night. And fast food is really good! lol (i owe laura a caramel sundae) haha

bittersweet said...

ahaha yes you do, haha j.k. I really quit fast food for a while now, i don't think i'll be eating it for atleast 6 months, i don't wanna be obese. Okay time to watch the bachelor<33333333333333mhMhmh<333333333

Unknown said...

yeah, fast food is real good esp when youre really hungry. hahhaa. but you both are crazy man. fast food everyday. neway, try netrogena. i heard it was dermatologist reccomended. i use shiesedo and it works great!