Tuesday, December 16, 2008

This week I`m entering the gates of torture and procrastination. I have 5 finals this week and 4 papers to complete; 1 that is 20 page long. So by the end of this week, I'll be completely drained. I finished 2 finals today, and so 3 more to go! I`m so over itttt. I just want to get right into vacation already. >.<

I dropped my boyfriend off to the airport a couple of hours ago, and i miss him already. :( I wish i could come along with him as planned, but it was all a sudden and a last minute thing. I really wanted to go back home but we both decided to go next summer instead, until he found out that he has to go back this year for personal reasons. i hope everything goes well and smooth. I JUST PRAY IT WILL. This christmas is going to suck big time because all my friends are gone to Indo` for vaca, and plus my bf is there as well, and so it`ll just be me and my family. Spending the holidays with your family is always important, but this will mean NEW YEARS ALONE :( sucksss, I guess everyone has to experience a bad christmas in their lifetime. this is my year. :(

I'm off to bed, soo exhausted, its almost 3 am and i should be sleeping. night guys.

Jess

No comments: