Monday, December 08, 2008

"don`t play with fire"

currently listening to: "crush" by david archuleta

it`s almost 1a.m and I cannot sleep...
i`m stuck in a bubble
and I can`t seem to break out
it seems unright...wrong.
i don`t know why I`ve fallen for this..
ahh..it`s making me go crazy
it`s wrong jessica, its wrong..
it`s impossible...
frustrated...confused...
am i longing for you?
i want to say
but i`m hesitant...
am i just thinking too much?
probably so...
you.

- - -
for you:
i can`t sleep, my eyes longs to sleep but for some reason i just can`t sleep. i can`t believe i put myself into this situation. never did i saw this coming, neither did i know i would have felt this way. it just seems too impossible to me. so unreal. you reassured me for a minute, but i realized you were just a fairy tale, picture perfect. i wanna get over it, but it keeps coming back. maybe i`m just trying to let it get through me. why do i feel this way? maybe i`m reading the wrong message. maybe his sending me the wrong message. ahh, let it go jess, jus let it go..susah bgt sih...bodoh bodoh bodohh! duh, i cannot keep this going..gotta let you go.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

cool blog jess...!!

Unknown said...

hmm...which alex are you?..thanks though