Friday, December 19, 2008

finals are over!

hey all...

finally, finals are OVER! I'm very glad its over becausee I barely got any sleep at all this week. In fact, NONE! I drank one of those 5-hour energy drink, they say that its better than your normal energy drink, and from my experience, YES, it does work but i dont think energy drinks are even good for your body. It actually works. I drank that bottle at 11pm and i finished studying at 5.30 am. My exam was at 8 am so i thought to myself, why dont i sleep for about an hour...but unfortunatly, I COULDNT SLEEP AT ALL. my body was tired, but my eyes was wide open. Its crazy, Ive never drank energy drinks and it worked better than coffee! hehehe...NOW, the only thing i have to stress about it my grades...dun dun dun...

I cant believe christmas is next week! To be honest, I DONT feel the christmas spirit anymore. Last fews ago, I did feel that excitement but for some reason I totally forgot that christmas is actuallly just right around the corner. maybe because i'm busy with school? Anyway...I'm leaving to LA tomorrow for 4 days, and im sooo excited. I'm ready for this holiday and I cant wait to get out of SF!!!!

olright bloggers, i'll write more in a bit. I must start packing :)

No comments: