Saturday, December 20, 2008

something to think about...

Each year, before the year ends, I always a write a "end of the year blog" and so here it is.

I cant believe 2008 is coming to an end. I dont know if you notice, but I keep on saying that time ticks by very quickly, but this year, it really does. It seems as if it was just yesterday that it was January. When I look back through this past year 2008, I can never thank God enough for his goodness and favor He has done for me. It really does feel like just yesterday I was writing my new year resolution list! When I look back at what I've accomplished this year, I could have not done it without Him. So far, my New Year's resolution is complete. All my prayers were answered, and every goal I wanted to reach were accomplished, and only by His grace.

Next year will be an exciting year. Unpredictable, but what ever may come, I know my life is in the palms of His hands, and I know He has the best for me. There are still many things that I want to see happening, sometimes I question myself why aren't these things happening to me but I learn that we should embrace the place God wants us to be right now, and the place you are right now is the place where He wants you to be. Theres sooo much things I want to do, soo much I want to accomplish but it seems as though I'm chased by time and I just dont know to accomplish it? I feel like I have a lot of things to work on myself, and at times, I think to myself, am i able to do this? am I able to conquer this test? I'm being honest, its natural to have a feeling of insecurity, but I also learn that theres no purpose of me thinking what has not happen yet. Let it be, and Let God handle it.

This year is coming to a close, what do you want to see happening in 2009? Live a life that is worth something, and dont let something good passes you by. If there is a chance of something great, take it. If you have passion for something, run for it. You know what I've learned? I'm so passionate about alot of things, but all these years, I was not doing anything about it. I was waiting for someone to wake me up and give me that opportunity. But I had the wrong thinking. If you really want something, you really should go for it, and remember to appreciate every moment and every relationship that may come along the path. I watched 7 pounds yesterday, the new Will Smith movie, and WOW, amazing. hands down! That was probably the best movie of the year. If you have not watch it, I highly recommend watching it. It's a life changing movie for me, and I've learned to appreciate life more, and value the people and everything I have. If there is an area in your life that you want to work on, do it. Honestly, there are so many things that I need to work on myself. I'm in the process and I'm not there yet, but I have hope that I can do it.

I hope you guys get something out of this blog. :)

No comments: