Friday, December 26, 2008

ho ho ho....

hey guys,

I'm back from LA. My trip to LA was super fun, despite the cold weather and heavy rain. :( I didnt expect it to rain in LA, I thought LA weather would be nice and sunny, but unfortunately I was totally wrong. Even though the weather was ugly, we still had fun anyways. We went to Hollywood,Melrose,Beverly Hills n` Universal Studios. I wish i could stay there longer, but some of my friends had to go back to work. *snifsnif*

I forgot, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! :) I hope you guys had a merry merry christmas filled with joy and happiness. I sure didnt. :( This christmas sucked big time, maybe because we didnt really plan anything, and most of my friends are in Indo, and plus, my family didnt really plan anything this year so I just stayed at home the whole day becos everywhere is closed! andd...had dinner at home with the family and della. ahhhh, my grammer is a mess, but i dont care!

jastien is still in indo and wont be coming back till the 8th of january. He starts school on the 5th, but because its the holiday, the flight is booked so his on the waiting list for the 3rd and 5th. I just hope he gets a flight before the 8th. i miss him bunch. I guess its when that person leaves is when you really miss them. I guess i just gotta cope with it!!!!

my vacation is sooooo longggggg...im happpy about it, but theres absolutely nothing to do. If i go to the mall, I will end up shopping and thats not good. hehhe :) I still want to go SD because I've been dying to go there but never get the chance to. well see...

alright guys, i dont know what i'm talking about anymore. I feel like i'm going all over the place with my random unecessary thoughts. haha..

merry christmas once again. :)

Jess

No comments: