Monday, December 29, 2008

something to talk about

I know I just posted a random blog a couple of minutes ago, but this one, I just wanted to talk about something that has been flowing through my mind.

I dont know if it's just me, or maybe it is just me? but I feel like its so hard to say 'i miss you' and 'i love you' to him. i dont know. I'm so different...honestly. For example, he called me a few hours ago, and he asked me..."hun, kangen gak?" (do you miss me?) and i said..."well, gak jg seh" (not really) haha...I dont know. If I miss him, I usually dont even say it. I dont know why. I'm just that type of girl that isnt so comfortable saying those things. Ok, I do say those words once in a while, but I'm just not that type of girl who is mushy mushy cheesssy i love you baby darling type of girl! I have some friends who are soooooooooo "mushy mushy" and so attached to their bfs, and I'm just not that type of person. I dont say i love you every 30 minute or everytime he calls..I just cant be all mushy and sweeeet. hahaha, is something wrong with me? is it even normal? I reallly have no clue.

Weve been togeather for a while now, and HE SHOULD know by now that I love him and miss him at times that we dont meet, i dont even have to say it, HE SHOULD know.... but he wants me to say it every time...is it just me? *sigh* I appreciate everything he does for me, and I appreciate and thank God to have met someone so patient and kind like him, but it just aggrevates me when he gets mad if i dont say those words! I dont know...if you guys have any feedback, let me know. haha. or maybe i need to be a little bit mushy? sigh...this topic is getting too long. see you all lataaaa

jess

No comments: