Sunday, December 28, 2008

random

I can`t believe in 3 days were entering 2009. I'm really looking foward for 2009. Looking back in my 2008 resolution list, I'm amazed that all my goals were accomplished, and all those boxes that i drew next to my goals are checkmarked. Most of my goals for this coming new year has to do with self transformation and self constructive-tism..haha if there is such word for that? But whatever my new year resolution may be, I have faith I can conquer them.

San Francisco has never been so empty! SERIOUSLY...All my friends are all in Indo and most of my family members are in Indo, and church has never been this empty, and he is also in Indo..so that makes my holiday so lonely! Not to sound like a loner or anything, but honest, THIS holiday sucks. ahhhh :x i shouldnt complain! ok enough.

I miss him dearly...come home soon hunny. i wish i could be there with you, but i understand you have to go back. :( sometimes when the person you love is present, you take him/her for granted, and when that person leaves, that is when you truly realize how much you miss him/her. miss you and love you so much.

jess

No comments: