Saturday, January 03, 2009

2009...

Happy New Years everyone! I know it's kinda late...^^

I spent my New Years with a couple of friends, had dinner and saw the fireworks in SF, and let me tell you, it was beyond crazy! It seems like half of San Franciscans were there watching the fireworks! My New Years was fun overall, though it coudld've been a better night. :)

5 days left until my huni comes home, and i'm so happy to see him, and not to mention my oleh2 (gifts) hehe. I told him to reserve one luggage just for me. i dont know if that's possible though, considering the fact that the space in the 2 luggage will be filled with foods, yumMm.

I didnt get anything for christmas, sad huh? It really sucks to have a birthday in december, especially before christmas. So, I thought of getting myself an iphone for christmas, and fortunately, i was able to upgrade, and i got myself an iphone 3g. So far, i'm loving itttt! I love how its so convenient, i can check my email,check movie times, weather, directions, i simply adore it. I also love the text messaging. iphone txt msging is not your regular SMS. When i text, i feel like i'm conversating with that person because the way its formatted, i guess? The only thing i absolutely dislike is whenever i type in indonesian language, it gives me an english language instead and i have to "x" it for it to disappear. Other than that, i absolutely love it! OH, any another thing i hate is how sometimes when im texting someone, my msg tends to DELAY. A while ago, I was texting jastien to indonesia, and he recieved my msg 3-4 hours later. When i used my old phone, it didnt happen. I dont know, maybe i had no signal? I should'nt complain though, i chose to get an iphone afterall ;)

This holiday vacation seems very long. I still have 3-4 weeks left until my school starts while other schools are starting next week. For some reason, my Uni starts later than everyone, i guess i should be happy about that!

I'm extremly excited for this year 2009. Last year before entering 2008, i didnt feel any excitement at all, but this year, i have 6 goals that i want to achieve. I believe that setting goals in life is very important, and i've learned alot that writing them down and making a check list of all the things you want to improve can really help in the process. Frankly, the ultimate reason why I'm excited for this year to come is becuase I want to challenge myself in the different areas that I personally need to work on. It's not going to be easy, but that doesnt even bother me at all. The whole point about life is to take chances and experience new challenges. I realized that you could do so much in life, you just need motivation and the "wantness" to be able to do it.

So 2009, i'm ready for you.. ^^

No comments: