Friday, December 05, 2008

hey all,

Last two days ago, I turned 21, finnaaally :) My friends threw a "surprise" dinner for me, which I already knew cos my mom made it so obvious....haha and me being the curious one, I try to find the solution. :) Thank you thank you thank you for everyone who greeted me on my birthday. love you all so much. Friends are like gold; precious and delicate. My pastor said something a week ago that finding friends is very easy, but finding a true friend is hard. Friends come and ago, but a true friend stays by your side until the end. So thank you my friendss, love you all berry much.

I've been really attached to this new band called, The Safety Suit. i love their songs alot. It's a calm punk rock/acoustic band, not too hard core or anything like that. check it out ^^

Fall semester is coming to an end n` i`m so so sooo excited....I've been waiting for this moment to come, all I need to do is endure one last painful devastating week of finals and I`m off on vacation!!! I'm debating either to go to SD or NY. NY is definetly a perfect place to enjoy christmas, the atmosphere and the surroundings is just so perfect., almost like a fairy tale. haahaha, serioussly :) SD is also nice, I havent been there so I guess its good for a change, although christmas in a hot weather doesnt sound all that nice (at least for me....)

I dont really have anything in particular to share, so until next timeee :)

blessed day,
Jess

No comments: