Monday, December 01, 2008

thanksgiving retreat

hellloo all, I'm back from Thanksgiving Retreat just 2 days ago. I was really blessed with the sermons and it was overall a great experience for me. I would share, but it`ll be very long :) To make it short, I thought it was the best retreat experience for me. The grace of God is very powerful and I've learned so much in those 3 days. The love of God is truly amazing and priceless. As a christian, it's hard to maintain a devotion with God. HOnestly, im always constantly disturbed with so many things...school, work, fs, i dont know...you name it. Sometimes i delegate and procrastinate, but Ive learn that retreat is just a way to get your spirit alive again, but in a daily basis, its hard to keep that fire fueling. And after hearing Ps. Ramon from Bev` Hills speak, I realize that those 3 days was just a way to boost my spirit back up again, its really up to you and me to keep that fire fueling. I made a lifetime decision to keep that fire fueling and to strengthen my foundation.

Anywayyy, thanksgiving day was awesome. We were blessed by Frontline Generation that night, and boy were they amazing! I know thanksgiving is over, but we should always be thankful, everyday for everything, right? :)

You now, Sometimes life comes at us very straight foward. Sometimes I dont know why things happen to me the way it happens. Sometimes I dont even know if my actions i took were appropriate or not. I dont regret the things that has already happen for me in the past. Ok, maybe there are a few, but there are no bitterness. I dont want to live my life in bitterness, I just take it as a life's lesson. I'm thankful for every person that I've encountered a friendship or relationship with, and its something that i would never regret or will ever forget.

2 comments:

Aaadem said...

hehehe.. gw kasih comment deh.. sama lah retret is a place for us to be fueled again hehehe.. keep on fire yah jess!!

Unknown said...

ternyata loe jg punya blog dam..asik dhe :)